Hey everyone!! It’s a special time in my life right now because City Girls just dropped a new album. Now are the City Girls industry plants? Yes. Do they write their own music? Of course not. But do their songs put me in my biggest bag? Absolutely. Here’s the must listens of the week featuring our queens Yung Miami and JT.
- Season (ft. Lil Baby)- City Girls
- Waves (ft. 6lack)- Normani
- 10 Freaky Girls (ft. 21 Savage)- Metro Boomin
- Who Hurt You?- Daniel Caesar
- Ice Me Out- Kash Doll
- SPINZ- Smino
- Verizon- Smino
- Plain Clothes- Mick Jenkins
- Drip- City Girls
- Up to Something (ft. Travis Scott and Young Thug)
Oh, and it’s still #FreeJT!
Days later and all I can say is wow…. I think we all anticipated this but the Astroworld concert is definitely something you need to see before it ends. I’ve seen Travis Scott before at Made in America but nothing prepared me for the energy and visuals I experienced when I saw the kickoff show in my hometown, Baltimore, MD. I’ll put this as a D.C.C.B. because, even though it wasn’t in Baltimore, it was only a $7 train ride away and cost $40 for us to finesse our way to good seats. 10/10 would recommend.
It’s Homecoming season and the *last* thing everyone wants to be worried about is a playlist. So that’s why I’ve done the dirty work and made one for you. Here are the must listen to’s of the week that’ll be perfect for any homecoming pregame.
- Yacht Club (ft. Juice WRLD)- Lil Yachty
- Audemar (ft. Tracy T)- Young Thug
- Last Memory- Takeoff
- Money- Cardi B (!!)
- Transformer (ft. Nicki Minaj)- Future
- Cognac Queen- Meg Thee Stallion
- DrIP DrIp Drip (ft. Meek Mill)- Tory Lanez (yes the title is stylized like that)
- Ain’t Livin Right (ft. Gunna)- Future & Juice WRLD
- Pop That (ft. Drake & Lil Wayne)- French Montana (years later and this song still goes crazy)
- Reel It In- Amine