Similar to most people, music is essential to my day-to-day existence and every so often, I’ll be sharing the top 10 songs that I listened to this week. It just so happens that this week Lil Wayne dropped The Carter V which we’ve been waiting on for about *looks at watch* a decade?? Here are the songs that are in heavy rotation right now featuring the king of rap.
- Hold On- The Internet
- Demon- Lil Wayne
- Climax (feat six-lack*)- Young Thug
- Self Care- Mac Miller
- New Patek- Lil Uzi
- Storm- Jon Vinyl
- Backin It Up (feat. Cardi B)- Pardison Fantone
- Tadow (feat. FKJ)- Masego
- Dark Side of the Moon (feat. Nicki Minaj) – Lil Wayne
- Mona Lisa (feat. Kendrick Lamar) – Lil Wayne
You can either find a new studying, relaxing, or partying song on this list, so do with it what you will!!